- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to Liverpool Legends, INC so whether you are new to Liverpool Legends, INC Or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
- Information we collect.We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or the people who matter most to you online. We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Liverpool Legends, INC Social Network or Clinic Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal Information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing and purchase options and features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Liverpool Legends, INC. Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers (Mac Code), and mobile network information including phone number). Liverpool Legends, INC may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Liverpool Legends, INC Account.
When you use our services or view content provided by Liverpool Legends, INC, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Liverpool Legends, INC Account.
- Location information
When you use a location-enabled Liverpool Legends, INC Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application or ID number. This number and information about your usage (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Liverpool Legends, INC when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
How we use information we collect. We use the information we collect from all our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Liverpool Legends, INC and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and offer opportunities. We may use the name you provide for your Liverpool Legends, INC Profile across all the services we offer that require an Liverpool Legends, INC Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Liverpool Legends, INC Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Liverpool Legends, INC Profile information, such as your name and photo. When you contact Liverpool Legends, INC, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements. We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like
Transparency and choice People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your Liverpool Legends, INC Account by using Liverpool Legends, INC Dashboard.
- View and edit your ads preferences, such as which categories might interest you, using Ads Settings. (when this is made active) You can also opt out of certain Liverpool Legends, INC Advertising services here.
- Use our editor to see and adjust how your Liverpool Legends, INC “Profile” appears to particular individuals.
- Control who you share information with.
- Take information out of many of our services.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Information you share. Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be able to be indexed by search engines, including Liverpool Legends, INC. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information. Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or delete it – to unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes). Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share. We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Liverpool Legends, INC – Group of companies unless one of the following circumstances apply:
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Liverpool Legends, INC When we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administrators
If your Liverpool Legends, INC Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for Liverpool Legends, INC Users) then your domain administrator and re-sellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Liverpool Legends, INC Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- View statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- Change your account password.
- Suspend or terminate your account access.
- Access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- Receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
We will share personal information with law enforcement, companies, organizations or individuals outside of Liverpool Legends, INC if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Liverpool Legends, INC, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Information security We work hard to protect Liverpool Legends, INC And our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We offer you two step verifications when you access your Liverpool Legends, INC Account, and a Safe Browsing feature on https://liverpoollegends.com.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Liverpool Legends, INC Employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Specific product practices: The following products or services contain specific privacy practices with respect to certain Liverpool Legends, INC Products and services that you may use:
- Liverpool Legends, INC QR Codes ® For prizes and claims
- Liverpool Legends, INC/Technologies
- Liverpool Legends, INC/ Members
Liverpool Legends, INC is serious to regard the privacy of Internet users, because our business success depends upon our ability to maintain the trust of our users. If you have any concern about our products or website’s privacy policies, please contact us. We read every message submitted and try to reply to every one promptly. We may also file your comments to improve the program and site, or review and discard the information. When does liverpoollegends.com collect personally – identifiable information? All of liverpoollegends.com will collect your information if the information is licensed to us, for example new released software subscriptions come for users, software submission comes from authors or orders come from customers. We won’t collect any personally — identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, phone number or email address from this web site without your knowledge, and will take measures to protect your privacy.
How does liverpoollegends.com use the information? Once you licensed us to provide a new released software list to you, we could send information to you via email daily, weekly or other post time. And you could easily remove your email address from our mail list. Once you submit some software data to our download library, we could offer the products information and other available information to the users. Because of complaints about spamming, that email address is no longer included on our web pages and does not go out in New Upload Digests, etc. However, we simply MUST have that email address anyway. It is because we will be forwarding messages, complaints, etc. from users and audience to that address. And, we may need to contact you about upload problems, etc. And you could easily remove your software and information from our library via email. Once you purchase products from us, additional information will be needed to fill your order.
Any information provided will NOT be sold or given to any third party(ies) by any means, and will only be used for sending the Registration Information and the Free upgrade to you via email. Besides, if you send email to us for requesting help, your email address will only be used to send replies to you. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies.
© LiverpoolLegends.com – Utilizes A Free Social Network for sharing the ideas associated with the use of QR Codes and Fancy QR Codes as well Microsoft TAG and additional technologies affiliated with marketing and building brand awareness through Smart Apps and scanning technologies. | All rights reserved.
All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2019 Liverpool Legends, INC – USA